Sunday, November 6, 2016

Happy 6th Gotcha Day, Ava Kate!!

Six years ago on October 25th, sweet baby Ava was placed into my arms. Not a day goes by that I take her for granted. I worship this child. 
Gotcha Day fell on the busiest day of the week for our family but we still had to celebrate! 
I decided it was time for Ava's first delivery. So I ordered a candy bouquet to be sent to school. 
She was excited! I'm so thankful for the wonderful staff at the school for sending me pictures!!

After guitar lessons for Ava and cheer for Addy, we headed out to Ava's dinner choice. Cocina de Carlos. It was super yummy and we were excited for Aunt Emily, Nana, and Jojo to join us! 

Happy Family Day, Baby. You made me the happiest and most grateful mommy in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!