Saturday, August 9, 2014

Welcome Back, Confessional Friday!!

On a Saturday, but whatev's….:)

1. I confess tonight is our first true night out since before we adopted Addy. And I'm over the top excited. Like bought a new dress, excited!

2. Last week we hosted Pool N Ponds for the church. And a couple of the leaders had gotten married the night before. And their contribution was wedding cake! And I confess it made me the happiest girl in the place. There can never be too much wedding cake!!

3. I confess I went back to work full time three weeks EARLY! People said I'm probably the only person who did that. I love my kids but for everyone's sanity who is involved, it was the best decision. And everyone is surviving and thriving!

4. I confess that every single time I get out of my car and close the door, I look to see if I have my keys AFTER! I need to break that habit.

5. I confess I am a nervous wreck about my Ava Kate starting Kindergarten in a couple weeks. Like on the verge of an anxiety attack! Will she make friends, will she get bullied, will she know how much I love her and will come to me if something happens? But on the upside, one of my BFF's will be her teacher. So that will help tremendously!

That's all I got today, friends! But I wanted to give a big shout out to my cousin, Lisa! One of her pictures was chosen to be the picture of the day at her photo lab! I'm pretty proud because the subjects of the picture are super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls