Saturday, August 9, 2014

Go Ninja, Go Ninja!


A couple of weeks ago, my friend Sara called to ask if she could borrow Ava for a night out. Well, it was last night! And to say she went over the top spoiling my girl is an understatement! They left OC at 4 and headed to the mall to get their nails down. In Ninja Turtle colors…

And then off to Build A Bear for the New Ninja Turtle 

And capped off the night to see the new movie in 3D! 

But not before they got pizza "Just like the inja's eat" 

A big thank you to Sara for taking such good care of my girl!!!

And while Ava Kate was enjoying her Ninja Turtle experience, we got to visit with little Sammy Smithers! Although, he wouldn't sit for a picture unless he was with his mommy. 

1 comment:

  1. It was totally my pleasure! Ava Kate can be my movie date any day! :) Thanks for sharing her with me!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!