Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jada!!

On Saturday we were invited to two different birthday parties at the same time! How does that happen?!? Unfortunately, we had to miss Thomas' party but want to wish him a very Happy 4th Birthday! We love you!!

Instead, we went down the road to our friends to celebrate Jada's 5th birthday! It was such a nice party and the girls had tons of friends to play with! I don't have too many pictures because I actually took the Dr's advice and kept a low profile. I let the girls do their thing and I stayed seated and visited with the other Mama's.

There were actually quite a few pictures that Addy took and they were all of the same person. So, I'm going to spare Casey and not post them! Haha!

Addy had a great time riding around with Mya and Stella

Happy Birthday Jada! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls