Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Daddy has to work Wednesday night so Ava and I cuddled up with popcorn and watched A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. It never gets old!

We spent Thursday at Pat and Jenni's with my side of the family. Ava had a blast playing with all of her cousins! Plus, she had the CUTEST dress! Thanks to Julienne Originals from Etsy!
 
Friday we hosted John's family. Ava loves all of her cousins on that side and especially loved playing dress up with cousin Quinn!

 

And this girl was super happy that I got to finally meet my new little niece!! Baby Leilani was born a few weeks ago and she lives in Medina. Luckily her mama was able to make it and I snuggle on the little girl!
 
Saturday was spent cheering on the Buckeyes!
 

And putting up all of the Christmas decorations! We got a new tree the day after Christmas last year and I love it!!

 
Today was a lazy day and tomorrow will be as well. I go back to work on Tuesday and I'm not gonna lie. I'm nervous. I'm still not 100%. But I have an amazing boss who will let me work from home if needed. Good wishes this way, please!!!
 
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Now on to the Christmas season!!
 
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls