Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just Stuff

Today was my first day back to work. It felt really good to be back in the swing of things. I enjoy schedules too much!! LOL!

I also took Ava back for her 2 week followup on the bump on her jaw line. **Sigh** Unfortunately, the bump hasn't gone down at all. Which may have put me in a borderline nervous breakdown. We saw Dr. Tracy...love.her. (After she calmed me down), she had a hard time finding the bump at first. She has no explanation what it is but feels it is too small to biopsy at this point. I have to keep an eye on it and see if it changes sizes at all. It doesn't bother Ava at all, she actually calls it a cheeseball in her mouth. I wish that's all it was. I know I should feel better about it, but I really don't. But according to everyone in my close vicinity, I need to stop obsessing. Hmph! Just keep saying prayers for my little girl!

Here is a picture of us from the cheerleading competition a few weeks ago. Gotta love this kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls