Sunday, February 19, 2012

Shopping for Princess Dresses

One of my best friends, Sara, is getting married in September. Ava is the flower girl and I am a bridesmaid. So, Saturday we went shopping for dresses. Ava was so excited to try on a princess dress. Here are the dresses we picked out. This isn't the color, but it is the dress. Here is myself and Maddie, another bridemaid. Let's just say her dress is a Size 2...Skinny little, oh never mind. :)
Ella is a Junior Bridesmaid. Here is the dress for her, but not the color.
Ava and Ella. This isn't the dress for Ava, but we tried it on for size. And she wouldn't take it off at first. She had a meltdown of all meltdowns. And then we told her we were going to get food. So she stripped it right off. Right down to her panties, in the middle of David's Bridal.
Here is the dress we picked out for Ava. We haven't ordered it yet. I'm actually going to see if I can find someone to make one cheaper.
After lunch, we went to Olive Garden for lunch. Such a fun day with my girls!!!
Ava and Ella had a great day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!