Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I love Valentine's Day! Not for me and John...we don't celebrate. I love it for Ava!! It's so sweet! Ava had 2 parties at school. They do it on 2 different days so that most kids can participate. I think it's so cute seeing all those Valentine's from the little kids. Ava brought home bags of goodies both days!
She enjoyed going through all of her Valentines each night!
On the actual morning, John and I gave her our little gift to her. Just some candy and stamps. Wow, did she love the stamps! We all went to work and school that days covered in stamps. My mom actually thought Ava was broken out in hives because she was covered in red stamps! Ha!!
Isn't this the sweetest little outfit? I love this kid in pigtails!!
Even Daddy got into in a little...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!