Thursday, February 23, 2012

Favorite Pictures

I was going through pictures on my computer recently and kept finding all of these pictures that I love. And then I realized some were before the blog started, so I wanted to share. Some are of Ava, some are before Ava, but all family and friends who mean the world to me.


Lisa, Amy, Sara, and I at a golf outing for Amy and Sara's uncle. Darryl is living his final days with cancer and I pray for him daily.

My little Ava Kate. She looks so big in this picture!

This was her first official photo shoot with Lisa. This was maybe 3-4 days after we were home from China.

Haha!! She always puts her sunglasses on upside down!


Parasailing in Mexico. Yes, John is holding the camera for a self portrait. I threatened him with life if he dropped that camera in the ocean!

A night out in Mexico.



Eating at Fogo De Chao in South Beach with Nate. Look at those tan lines.


Haha! No words needed!


Aww! My favorite picture ever of Em and I!

Cindy, me, and Sara. I think this was Lisa's bachelorette party?

Lisa and I on her wedding day


John and my little Morgan Feather. Love those pigtails!


South Beach, baby!!!


Doesn't it look like we are on a cloud? My mom, my cousin Robin, and I on top of Pikes Peak in Colorado Springs, CO.

My mom, Robin, and I hiked The Crags in Colorado. It's a 3 mile hike up a mountain. This was us on the way. It started to snow! But I love my mom in the background of this picture! It was FREEZING!!!


Right before the hike

John and I in Antigua

Showing off muscles in St. Lucia

Liv and I at Chuck E Cheese

I'll have to go through the rest of the files and see what I can find. I love going down Memory Lane!

Looking forward to my Ladies Night Out with my FCC mama's tonight. Hope you have a great day!!





1 comment:

  1. I love looking at all of the pics too! Thanks for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!