Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!!!

We had an absolutely fabulous weekend! It was sad to see it come to an end! We celebrated with family and friends all weekend! Many parties, cookouts, and lots of laughs!!

The fun started on Thursday night for me. One of my dear friends, Erica, was in town visiting. There were 5 of us girls in high school that were the bestest friends. And even though we are older and with families, we have maintained that friendship. Erica lives in Arizona, is married, and has 2 kids. However, both of her kids were sick so she just came over to visit. Amy and Sara came over for the fun, too!!


Ava and Ella had fun while the adults visited.


On Saturday, we had a family party at our house. My cousin Brad and his wife, Patty were visiting from Colorado Springs. So we had the whole family over to see them! It ended up warming up so the kids took full advantage of the pool!

















Uncle George and cousin Will came up on Saturday and stayed for the rest of the weekend! Daddy and Uncle George completed a project that I had wanted done for awhile. I'll save that for the next post. My neighbor, Kelly came over and we worked with Ava on her colors. Who cares that it was with plastic dishes???


After Ava went to bed and Uncle George crashed out, the rest of us stayed up to play Euchre. It was sooo much fun! I had such a great time!!


Sunday brought Morgan Feather's birthday party. I took Will with me so that he could swim with Ava. What a great sport!!















Sunday night, we went with our neighbors to El Camino. We came back home and played games! It was another great night!


Monday was finish up the project and swim in the pool ALL DAY!!! We all got sun and Ava is so DARK!! She looks like a little chocolate bear!!










Ava loves the pool! I'm convinced she will be swimming before she is potty trained!! Hope you had a great weekend!!


Love,
S.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!