Monday, May 16, 2011

Congratulations, Sara and Gina!!

Saturday night, my dear friend Sara stood before her family and friends and pledged her love to Gina. I am so happy for them and proud to be their friend! I admire their strength and courage! Congratulations, Girls!! Love ya!!!


John was working, so I took my mom as my date!


It was a fantastic night hanging out with friends!





And I got to spend time with my Rachel...She moved to Nashville and I miss her tremendously!! Love you, girl!!



Sunday was Morgan Feather's birthday!! Her family party is Memorial Day weekend, but her kid party was Sunday at a bowling center. Aunt Emily, Ava and I headed down there after naptime.



We enjoyed cake!



And pizza!



And even enjoyed bowling!!!






Ava loved bowling!! I had no intention of her even bowling, but she had other plans. It was all I could do to get her to take turns!!


Afterwards Aunt Emily came back for dinner and ice cream and spent some quality bonding time with Ava!!!



Love,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!