Thursday, June 2, 2011

Empty Nest Syndrome

A couple of weeks ago, John and I noticed that there was a birds nest on the light fixtures outside our back door. It looked empty, so John pulled it down and this is what we saw!!


I flipped out! I made it put it back right away (after I took the picture)! I was so afraid the Mama bird wouldn't come back and they would die. But no worries...She came back and kept feeding them and we've been watching them for the past couple of weeks!





We noticed on Monday that it looked kind of empty and it was awful quiet...Yep! They flew the coop! This is all that is left...:(


I feel bad that these 2 eggs that didn't hatch. I hope we didn't have anything to do with it!


We're looking forward to a good weekend! Lots of stuff going on! Have a great one!

Love,
S.








No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls