Friday, March 25, 2011

I Can See!!

Not too much happening in these parts since I have to rest my eyes...

But let me tell you how AMAZING this is! The procedure was virtually painless and I could see a little when I got home. I took the required nap (darn it) and when I woke up, I could see the alarm clock!! It was soooo awesome! And now I will never wash my hair with conditioner again. I'll actually be able to see the shampoo bottle! I went today for my follow up appointment and everything looked great. I could almost read the whole bottom line except for one letter. The Dr. said it was probably because of my dry eyes. I had to take a family pic one last time in my glasses. They are never AGAIN!!

They give you a pair of sunglasses to wear home and to wear because of the sensitivity to light. I basically kept them on as a shield from Ava! Haha! Anyhow, here is my little Mini Me. She needed to wear her "gassees" around the house, too!

Wednesday night, I went to the Red Wings game with my friend, Tricia. We went to a little bakery in Detroit and I got Ava a cupcake. I think she liked it!

Spring fever is flying around my house! And guess who has it the worst? I think she wishes she would've been in a park for a picnic instead...


We have a busy weekend with some of the Houghtaling clan coming to town. Hope you have a great one!!
Love,
Sara
PS: You will notice my child is in a diaper in most pictures. She hates to keep her clothes on and asks to take them off immediately when we get home or when she gets up in the morning! Is this normal??


No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls