Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Sleepover on The Trampoline!

I surprised the girls and invited Rozzie over to spend the night because we were close to their house. 
I wish I had video of when we got home. Ava's mouth dropped open and she was so excited!!
The girls asked if they could sleep on the trampoline overnight. 
I agreed because I truly didn't think they would do it. 
100% didn't think they would. 
It started with pillows and blankets. 
Then the sheets came out, the ladder, Daddy and the zip ties. 


They FaceTime'd me from the trampoline. 

Played games!



I checked on them before I went to bed and Addy asked me to stay. So I climbed up and snuggled in. 
I got kicked out because Ava wanted to be little Miss Independent. 
I think Roz and Addy would have liked for me to stay but I gave them the independence. 

Guess what????
They stayed all night. They slept until 9am the next morning. 
We are still surprised by this!!
Way to go girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!