Monday, August 5, 2019

Back From Camp!

They are home!
Katie, Ella, Addy and I drove up on Friday afternoon to pick up Ava and Roz. 
There were definitely some tears shed and we hugged for a long time. 
I missed my girl and I think she missed me. 
We took some pictures before we left. 
These were the girls in the cabin. 
They were so cute!






It was super funny because Ava and Roz definitely needed a break from each other. 
The bickering was hilarious. Katie and I laughed almost the whole way home. 
We stopped for ice cream and by the time we got to Roz's house, they were friends again. Ha!

Below are the pictures I was able to snag from the camp's Facebook page. 
Since I wasn't able to talk to my girl, these pictures helped!




Oh, and she lost a tooth! The same exact one that Addy lost while she was gone! Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!