Sunday, May 26, 2019

Spring Soccer 2019

Spring soccer has officially ended.
It's so sad for me. I'm that crazy soccer mom who could watch my kids play soccer everyday. 
Both girls had AMAZING seasons. 
Ava's team played their first season in U12 and only lost 3 games. 
These girls have played together since they were 6-7 years old and are the true meaning of a team. 
Gosh, I love them all so much. 

I helped coach Addy's team this season. They were the funniest group of girls. 
I had tears at every game because they were so cute. 
My favorite interaction was with a little girl name Charley. 
Me: Charley, what position did Coach Chris tell you to play?
Charley: Off-defense 
Me: Are you sure? I have never heard of that. 
Charley: Neither have I, Coach Sara, neither have I. 
Ha!!!
Addy Grace rocked the season and has really started to get the concept and scored 2 goals this season! 
Her first ever!!!
There was beautiful weather and horrible weather. 
Lots of friends, family and even teachers came to watch them play! 
We played against friends and family! 
It was another amazing time. 
Now the countdown to Fall. 



Mrs. Fisher. She is the ELA teacher at school!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!