Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sauder's Village

I was so fortunate to take a vacation and chaperone Ava's field trip to Sauder's Village. 
I was given this adorable little group to walk around with. 
Abella, Ava, and Sydney. 
Sydney (in the blue jacket) was so funny! 
I tend to be a little social and talk to everyone. 
She finally looked at me and said "Mrs. Houghtaling, is you don't stop talking to everyone, we are never going to get through this thing." 
It made my entire day!! So funny! 
Sauder's was so fun but we just simply didn't have enough time so we will be taking a trip back there this summer with the rest of the family and hopefully the other girls. 










We eventually caught up with Makenna and her dad and walked with them the rest of the time. 






Love this time with my girl!

We finished the day with bubble tea from Ignite before Addy got home from school. 
It was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!