Sunday, May 19, 2019

Mother's Day!

Mother's day was awesome!
I started the day with Addy saying "You get a party and presents? What about us?"
She came around once she saw the food! 
I received amazing hand made gifts from school and super cool purchased gifts. 


My picture frame! 
I love this so much! I read this book to both my girls. 

Our original plan was changed a little. My plan was to host a brunch. 
But then I was asked to speak at church at the morning service and evening service. 
They asked me to share my story of my journey to motherhood. 
It was a very emotional speech but I thought it went really well! 
The church had photos set up for Mother's Day. Unfortunately we all arrived at church at different times so my mom took photos individually with us. 




After church we celebrated with yummy food and mimosas! 
I got a little siesta in and then headed to evening service. 
It was a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!