Friday, December 4, 2015

Thanksgiving Weekend!

The weekend following Thanksgiving was full of ups and downs. Thanksgiving night, Addy started a fever. It wasn't too high but I kept an eye on her all night. It was steady all night and into the next day. I kept her full of meds but the lowest I got it was 102.3. However around 5pm (for the second time during the day) she hit 105.5. I didn't even know they could get that high! I called the pediatrician and she advised us to take her to the emergency room. 

Poor baby was so sick. The mainly tested for urinary issues but everything came back ok. They believe it was just viral. However, her pediatrician and I have been talking. Addy has fevers quite often and I think we are going to do additional blood work just to make sure everything is ok. I'm sure it's nothing but I want to be sure!

Luckily Ava didn't have to stick around for the sick day. She was invited to the neighbors church for a day of baking! She had a blast and brought home so many yummy cookies!


Saturday was the big rival game between Ohio State and Michigan. We kept it low key and my mom, Uncle Pat, and Jordan came over to watch it with us! We made a few appetizers and chilled most of the day. 


Until we ended up here. 

My mom had been having really bad back pain and then she busted out with a rash. Diagnosis = Shingles. Poor girl. She has been miserable but is finally on the upswing!
Sunday was another fun day because we headed to see The Peanuts movie with Lisa, Olivia, and Morgan!

We had a great weekend and it was hard to get back into routine. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!