Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Addy's Christmas Program 2015

Oh, be still my heart. 
There are fewer things in this world that can warm my heart quicker than my girls in a Christmas program. Let me start by saying Addy was beyond thrilled with her dress. She was eyeing it all week and could hardly contain her excitement when it was time to FINALLY put it on!

And when we got to the room to drop her off, Ms. Kirsti was wearing something quite similar!

I forgot my camera. And could kick myself. So my pictures aren't as awesome as I hoped, but here are some of my favorites!




A big thank you to Aunt Emily and Nana for coming and cheering our girl on!


And Ms. Kelly and Ms. Ally, her teachers. We love them. LOTS. 

Another amazing program in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!