Friday, December 4, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We celebrated Thanksgiving with The Feather's this year! 
Olivia, Morgan, and their Nonny created this sweet tray!

We had such a great day with family! 




I'm not a fan of turkey, so I make myself mashed potato sandwiches! So yum!

Addy was a fan of the cookie tray! And of course grabbed the big center!

And while we were sitting there playing games, guess who walked by?
Spike from the Toledo Walleye Hockey Team. I don't know why or how but he was there!

After dinner we headed to see my mom. She didn't make it to dinner because she was still hurting from her knee replacement. We finished off the pumpkin pie and make oatmeal raisin cookies. 

What a wonderful holiday! We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!