Saturday, May 30, 2015

My Sweet Grandma

Friday night, my dear Grandma took a pretty bad fall. She lost her footing and fell in her living room. She instantly screamed "I broke my hip". After calling 911 and a long night waiting to get results, she not only broke her hip but broke her femur in 2 places. She has a super long recovery ahead of her. She will have to have a major surgery but will have to probably transfer to a different hospital who can handle this type of injury. Please pray for my Grandma, my aunts and uncles, and our family. There are probably going to be some major decisions made. Until then, we pray. And be thankful she is here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your grandma. I'm curious about her condition up to this moment. I hope that she has fully recovered by now, and that she's faring great. Thanks for sharing that, Sara! I wish your family all the best!

    Normand Redden @ The Perfect Home Care

    ReplyDelete

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!