Sunday, May 17, 2015

#houghtalinggirls

I love going to bed at night to see what position the girls are sleeping. This was one of the sweetest!

Addy got the coolest bubble machine ever for her birthday!

Mommy bribed them to be good while I was at a soccer meeting. 

Sharing a coconut with this nut!

I went to bed one night and found these on my bed. Ha!

Ava was pretty excited about her new shirt! It looks just like her guinea pig. 

Refusing to get out of the hot tub

Gettin' those bangs fresh!

This kid. 

Spending time at the park and dairy queen with Nana


Not a fan of the car wash

Ava's class has a special visitor. Mrs. Mullen's son. Sawyer!!!

Sleeping beauty in 2010 and 2015. This melts me. 

We wore #Pink4Lola

Ava won a lunch with the school principal. They went to Taco Bell and got sundae's afterwards. She was so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls