Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Aww...it was amazing. Beyond amazing. I was giddy. The girls were giddy. It was just all warm and fuzzy.

I woke up to a little sweet face, whispering "Happy Mudder's Day". I got up to go to the bathroom and was instructed to get back in bed. About 20 minutes later I was served French Toast and settled back to watch a DVR's show. I got lots of fun school gifts and interviews where I was suggested to be 55 years old. John got me the annual Packer Creek Pottery plate. And I received a few back scratches.

After my amazing morning, it was time to clean up. Because the family was coming over. Before everyone got there I wanted to get a few pictures of myself with the girls. It took a couple of tries but we got there.

Between the raindrops, I forced everyone outside for family pictures. Beware...picture overload. 























We also got to celebrate Morgan's birthday!

After a majority of the guests has left, it started to pour down rain again. The girls were begging me to play in the rain. So they stripped off their shirts and away they went. It didn't last long because it started to thunder. 


The girls jumped in the tub and got all smelling good and clean. And we ended the night snuggling. 
Perfection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!