Sunday, March 15, 2015

Time Change Sicky

 Monday morning started pretty rough for little Addy. What I thought was a struggle to the time change turned out to be a bit of the stomach bug. I truly couldn't get her to wake up in the morning. I thought she was exhausted.

I dropped her at school and she couldn't keep her eyes open. So they pulled out a cot for her to lay down. I called to check on her when I got to work and they said she was still laying down but awake. They said they would let her lay down as long as she needed. Well, about 10 minutes later they called me because she had vomited everywhere. Ugh. Poor girl. I left to pick her up and took her home to snuggle in jammies with a  bowl. 


Well, she recovered pretty quickly. She was fine the rest of the day and has been since. She pretty much spent the rest of the day doing this. Jumping on the bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!