Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Friends, A Concert, and The Hot Tub

We had a wonderful weekend. Busy. But wonderful. Friday night we had Gavin and his family over for dinner and to play. As always, it was great to catch up and the kids loved playing together!

Saturday was super crazy for me. I joined the board for Genoa Soccer and there was lots to do for me. Daddy entertained the girls by swimming int he hot tub, of course!



Saturday night was date night for John and I. 

We headed south to Tiffin for the Tracy Lawrence concert. We found an awesome little place called The Clover Club and we had dinner there. It was a great night!

And we came home to find our babysitters and our babies like this. So sweet!

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everyone had a productively fun weekend! I'm sure everyone's heads almost spun from all those activities, but who could resist hanging out with friends, a concert and a hot tub? It looks like the kids thoroughly enjoyed their time in the water as well. Anyway, thanks for sharing that, Sara! I hope you can enjoy more weekends like that. All the best! :)

    Leena Wolf @ H2O Spas

    ReplyDelete

#houghtalinggirls