Sunday, December 21, 2014

USW Christmas Party

Last Saturday the United Steel Workers hosted a Christmas party for the families. John had to work but I took the the girls because it's always a nice party. I have to share a story first. Which will explain why Addy has blue lips in every picture.

We got in and I got the girls juice from water coolers and I got myself some coffee. We sat down at the table and Addy GUZZLED her juice. She inhaled it. I thought "Wow, she must be really thirsty." And then Ava takes a drink and said something isn't right. I looked and realized the juice was pure concentrate. These wonderful men who throw this party didn't mix it with water. Haha! So, Addy's face was stained blue and I got them water to drink. Hahahaha!!!


There were cookies and games and then the big guy arrived!

Addy did better with this one. She didn't cry on his lap. Just picked her nose. 

But Ava got her full time and went through her list item by item. 

The girls both walked away with gift cards to Toys R Us which Ava was dying to spend. So once Daddy got home, we went for a nice family dinner at Hooter's. 

And headed to Toys R Us for these girls to do some damage. 

Ava picked out a light up watch and Addy picked out the Pup Pad from Paw Patrol. 
Happy Girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls