Saturday, December 13, 2014

#houghtalinggirls

I thought it was time to blow the dust of the computer and update the blog. I feel like i have been having a hard time keeping up lately. Well, I guess I have. Haha!

Everyone is good and gearing up for the big holiday! We have a set date for Addy's surgery, January 16th. As much pain as I know she will be in, we are super excited for this next step. This is going to make a huge difference in this little girls life!


Nothing makes me happier than little footed pajamas. And these two girls rockin' them? Full heart!

We have been invaded by this little elf. We had one before but Ava was afraid of him and we got rid of it. And now that she has one in school, she had to have one. Meet Barry. Yes, she named him Barry. 
We forgot to move him the first night. I have no words. But it hasn't been too bad and is a great way to snap them into shape. The biggest hassle? Keeping little Addy's sticky fingers off of him so he doesn't lose magic. We've already had to use oven mitts to move him and sprinkle cinnamon on him so he got his magic back. 

Sleeping has always been an issue in this house. And not much has changed. The girls are still sleeping on the mattress on the floor. But they end up in our bed almost every night. And I have a confession. I may have let them the last three nights because these girls are like personal heaters. I'm so cold when I go to bed and to snuggle right up to those warm bodies puts me right to sleep. But the positions they sleep in? I could do without. 


Ava and Addy received special mail this week. They were super excited to learn they were both on the nice list!

As I mentioned, we are well! With these two little faces, how can you not be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls