Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014

Awww....I'm all giddy and happy! I love Mother's Day. I always have and now it's even better! I woke up at 9:15. Yep, they let me sleep in. And I was presented with a tray of donuts and a glass of chocolate  milk. I didn't want a huge breakfast because we had early reservations for lunch. I was gifted with the annual Packer Creek Mother's Day plate and a sweet homemade card. Because she refused to buy one at the store. How sweet is that??
After a relaxing morning and some snuggles, we headed to Olive Garden with my mom, Grandma, and Aunt Emily.

We made a few stops on the way home, we had a nice afternoon. We played basketball with Ava's new hoop and she loved it! We ended the day with Mel-O-Creme. Isn't that the perfect ending?

A big shout out and a Happy Mother's Day to my mom! Even though we don't see eye to eye all the time and I'm super bossy, my day is off if I haven't talked to you before 9am. Even though you hang up almost every time since you don't know how to hold your iPhone. Haha! I'm so proud that you are going to China with us and stepping out of your comfort zone. I'm glad you will be there with my family! I love you!!

And this is the last Mother's Day where I'll be taking a picture with one sweet girl. Next year, I'll have one on each side!! I love this girl and thank her and the woman who gave birth to her for making me a mommy! It's my favorite job EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!