Thursday, May 8, 2014

Confessional Friday


This week FLEW by! I was in a meeting today when I learned it was Thursday. I'm sure the fact we had family in town made it fly. Which makes me sad because that means they have to go home. More on that later. 

For now, I confess....
1. My foot has been pretty messed up. And the latest and greatest. I have to sleep with a foot brace. How attractive is this??
2. I confess I chopped my hair. Pictures later when I haven't been sitting outside for soccer that last couple of hours. 

3. I confess I'm about ready to throwdown with the athletic director at the local YMCA. Ava's basketball pictures were 6 weeks ago and I still don't have them. It's been a mess. My last words to him were "The next time I see you there better be pictures or money". We'll see what Saturday brings. 

4. I confess that sometimes I forget things and it can be a bonus. The other night I was scouring the cupboards for chocolate and guess what I found? A bag of Hershey candy coated eggs. I may have screamed a little. Ha!

5. I confess I let my child pick out her own clothes for school. Today she wore black gym shorts, a ninja turtle hoodie, and soccer cleats. My tomboy. 

And a little throwback of my sweet girl....

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls