Sunday, October 27, 2013

Three Years, Baby!!!!

My sweet little Ava,

Friday the 25th marked our three year Family Day! How is that possible?? I heard more than one time on Friday "Hasn't she always been here?" "It's only been three years?" Haha! Little girl, you have touched so many lives and so many people smitten with your sweet, strong willed personality.

On Thursday night, we got your treat ready for school. I love Pinterest! They have the best ideas!!
You woke up on Friday morning, running around the house screaming "It's my Gotcha Day!" Haha!! You even picked out a special outfit which shocked me. A tutu and a tiara? What???
Nana shared these little pictures with me from your morning at school. Coincidentally, your letter of the week was G. So I made you a little sign for your show and tell. You were so excited to share all of the special pictures from the last two Gotcha Days.
Daddy picked you up at lunch time and I took a half day vacation. We met for lunch at Ralphies (your choice..you always want chicken on a bone. So gross!) Nana, JoJo, Aunt Tammy, and Jordyn joined us for lunch. You got a few small gifts, including a Precious Moment from us! This is my tradition for you on Gotcha Day. I try to coordinate it with what you are into each year. This year? The Wicked Witch.

Daddy stopped and got a cake with "Happy Family Day" written on it. So special!! He did that all on his own! Haha!
The waitress at Ralphie's even brought our a dessert for you. You were pretty stoked and couldn't wait to dig in. Literally....

After lunch, Nana and JoJo went back to lunch while the rest of us headed downtown to Imagination Station. You were so excited that Katie and Roz joined us for the fun, too!!! We had a great afternoon...you girls ran from station to station, yanking, pulling, pushing any buttons you could get your little fingers on. I don't think you knew what half the stuff was! Haha!!

The Wind Tunnel! 




Age Enhancer..Haha!

The Human Hamster

It was a perfect day! Well, until the injury. And by injury, I mean the small little cut on your knee. Even though I'm sure many people believed you had a bone sticking out of your leg. Haha!! I'm so glad we got to spend it with special family and friends. Ava, you are the most special thing in my life. Thank you for everything you have brought into my world. Even though I get so sick of Doc McStuffins, I love the cuddle time and singing the songs with you.

Love my Family!!!

I can't wait for the years to come and celebrate many more with you!!!
Love, 
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!