Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dumplings, Birthdays, and More Birthdays!!

We had a super, super, super busy weekend!! But it was a fun one filled with lots of family!!! Friday night, we made the trek to Tontogany to watch Genoa (excuse my reference) crush Otsego. We ended up leaving at half time because the score was 63-18. The final score ended up being 72-18. I felt bad for Otsego! Anyhow, Nana joined us and after we left the game we headed to Bowling Green to eat at Myles Pizza. Neither John nor I had it before. It was pretty tasty, but wow those pizza are huge! We now know to order the smaller sizes. No matter how hungry we are!

Saturday morning we bundled up again because the weather was horrible. I would rather have snow than that crazy cold rain. Yes, snow. First we headed to Dumplings with all of our FCC friends. I honestly have to say I really enjoy it and am probably getting more out of it than Ava. And a special thanks to KT for helping me with my counting. While I was learning to count to 10, Ava and Roz were trying to do flips on the floor. Oh, well. At least they got to play together. Haha!! After Dumplings we headed to the mall because the entire Gymboree store was 30% off! Ahh!! I got Ava a super cute outfit for family pictures. I can't wait! On the way in, I promised her an Icee if she didn't beg for a gazillion things. She did pretty good so...
We split it. :)

We ran home to get Aunt Emily (she stayed the weekend with us) and headed to Jordyn's party. She is turning 5 this week! She had a yummy cake and a puppy themed party!

After her party, we had a small amount of time before the next party started. So I got to spend some time with this girl. How is it possible she is going to be 10???
I remember this little one. Too well.

Our family gathered for the second party of the day! Aunt Emily's 35th birthday!! The camera stayed on the shelf and I managed these few pics from my phone when I wasn't running around! Happy Birthday, Em!!



I think the best part of Ava's day was Jada and Mya were there, too! Mya is just like her mommy. She has no issue telling you what she wants!! But she loved this little microphone!

After all the peeps had gone home and everything was cleaned up, we popped in The Little Mermaid, popped some popcorn, and the girls snuggled up. A perfect way to end the day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!