Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Salon Girl

As most of you know, I've been having a hard time with Ava's hair. That girl swims so much that the chlorine has basically stripped her hair. I was truly afraid it was going to start breaking. And don't even get me started on brushing it! Well, after chatting my amazing friends on Facebook, we now have used Moroccan Oil, Wen treatments, a Wet Brush (which I LOVE, too!!), and special shampoo's. Janie, my hairdresser, also suggested a Malibu treatment to get rid of the chlorine and make her hair silky smooth again. Of course, I coordinated with my color, too. So, off to the salon we went to get beautified!!

First, we had a good hair washin'

And then the treatment! (She loved looking at the pictures after I took them!)

She hated this part, but I though she was stinkin' adorable. She kept screaming "Janie, when am I done?" Thank goodness for Netflix on my phone!

After she was done, she went over for a good trim and a blow dry...doesn't she look so big???

And the finished product with Janie!!

I can't believe the difference it made! It's so soft...I'm kind of jealous...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!