Friday, July 26, 2013

Confessions and iPhone Pics

It's Friday...so let's confess...

1. I have horrible gray hair. And I'm not even playing. I've been getting my whole head colored since I was 22. It seems like the older I get the color doesn't stick to my hair. Within days of my expensive color, I have gray hair popping up everywhere. So, I (gasp) bought store bought hair color. I have to try to keep up with it. And I'm not rich. It actually didn't turn out too bad. But I'm going Tuesday to get the real deal...



2. I confess that I completely binge watched Pretty Little Liars. Three seasons. 70 something episodes. In 2 weeks. How did I do that with a 4 soon to be five year and still pull of the birthday bash? No clue. But now, I'm trying to find a free website so I can get caught up on season 4 where they are now. How did I not know about this show before??
3. I confess that I love organization. I cannot get enough. So I broke down and got the Erin Condren planner. And I cannot wait for it to arrive!!!
4. This next picture goes with this confession. I spent $35 on hair products for Ava. Her hair is awful! She swims so much that her hair is basically stripped from the chlorine. It's nothing but an absolute tangled mess. I surveyed my Facebook world and got lots of good tips! Keep your fingers crossed.
5. I confess that I am completely convinced that any sleep is not enough sleep. Whether is be 2 hours, or 11 hours, I'm always exhausted!!!
6. Yesterday I went to lunch with my brother. I had on a light gray shirt. I took a bite of my sandwich and spilled BBQ sauce down the front. Way too much to hide it!!! So, I left lunch, went to Meijer, and bought a new shirt. Only one person noticed back at work. LOL!!!
We have a quiet weekend planned!! Woohoo! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!