Thursday, July 11, 2013

Friday Confessions

A night early, but I had to...:) 

1. Ava had VBS this week. I love my child so much. But the 2.5 hours a night that I had to myself for 4 nights? PRICELESS. My house is clean, laundry is completely caught up, her birthday treats and favor bags are put together, I made dinners and cleaned them up and spent quite a bit of time with my Liars (more on that later). 

2. On the Fourth while we were downtown, we went to Owens Corning. After the fireworks were over  we were walking to the car. My mom was ahead of us and yell back "There is a big hole right here". I said "Ok" and then fell in the hole. Twisted my ankle (no major injury). John started laughing at me until HE FELL IN THE HOLE, too!! Haha!!!

3. My husband made this picture his profile picture this week. And I'm not gonna lie, I CRIED. My little Ava. 

4. Now on to my Liars. John and I made the decision to get Netflix streaming. We used to have it for movies, but since we haven't watched an adult movie since 2010, we decided to just do streaming. For Ava, primarily. But I don't know that anyone has watched it but me. I started watching Pretty Little Liars and I'm over the top obsessed with this show. No commercials and episode after episode. I'm loving it. I haven't read a book in two weeks. I watch it on the TV, the ipad, my phone, you name it. Yes, I know I'm 37.

I hope you have a great weekend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!