Sunday, October 28, 2012

Gotcha Day - 2 years!!!

Dear Ava,
Two years? How is it possible? Haven't you always been a part of my life??
My dear girl, you have no idea how deeply the love I have for you is. I just look at you every day and think "are you really mine?" You have the absolute best personality, so sweet yet so stubborn. I love when you randomly say "I lub you, mom". You warm my heart to the very core. I love laying in bed with you and you suck your thumb and rub my ears. I want those moments to last forever. You truly believe you are an adult always asking "remember when I was a little kid?" You are still my little Ava Kate and I love every moment I'm with you. I miss you when you're not with me and I run to be with you again. You filled my heart where I needed it the most. Thank you so much for being my daughter. I love you doesn't even seem like enough. But know, that I love you with everything that I am!!

Love,
Mom

We celebrated our two year family day with a Princess themed dinner. Ava planned the menu...wait for it...hot dogs and macaroni and cheese. LOL! My parents, Aunt Tammy, Jacey, Jordyn, Em, and Nate all celebrated with us!
 
Happy Gotcha Day, Ava Katherine!! We love you sooooo much!
 


1 comment:

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!