Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ava's Baptism

We FINALLY had Ava baptized on Sunday. I wish we had done it sooner, as this was John's mom wish. It was simply one of those things that kept falling off the radar. But, we did it! And it was wonderful and Ava was the star of the show!! We chose Emily and Nathan to be her godparents. They were so honored which made it special. After the service was over, the pastor took her down the aisle to sort of introduce her to the church. My girl skipped down the aisle and high fived the individuals sitting on the ends. It was so funny!! I wish, wish, wish we had it on video. I had her dress made out of my wedding gown so it was super special. Of course, she wanted it off the second we got home. We had a nice party back at our house after church was over. Thanks to all of our friends and family to made the day so special!!








Oh, and I made the cake!! Not too bad, I thought! Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!