Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Swingset!!

We broke down and bought Ava a new swing set. The side of the box said it would take 2 men, 12 hours to put together. I think they need to re-estimate their time. Although, I can't complain too much. John and the other guys did most of the work! Haha!! It took John all day Friday to get this done...
And here is the waiting pile...
But then people started showing up. Here and there, throughout the day! And then progress...
There were other ways of entertainment while we were waiting for the final product...
Gina rockin' it out!! So proud!!
Major progress!! Almost done!!
Ava was a part of all the major decision making...
And then...she was able to climb!!!
And go down the slide!!!
And even had some friends over to help celebrate with her!!
A major thank you to all friends and family who came out on Saturday!! You have no idea how much John and I appreciate you!!
John, Sara, and Ava!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Sara - I have major sympathy for your hubby + his team of workers! Those swing-sets are ridiculous to put-together . . .

    It looks awesome, though! And I am sure Ava LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

    Play sets

    ReplyDelete

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!