Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Love Pinterest!!!

I am a big fan of the website Pinterest.com. Between ideas, projects, and recipes I think I may have turned into a smaller version of SUPERMOM!! LOL!! I wanted to share a few things that John and I have been working on. First up is our basement. And the sad thing is Pinterest sparked this project...We have a pretty decent storage space and since we moved in we have been just piling stuff in there. It drove us both crazy! So I wanted to show you how amazingly handy my hubby is!!

BEFORE (please don't judge :))
AFTER!!!
And yes, we even bought a label maker to make it complete!
A wreath I made for our front door
Ava's Easter treat for school!!
Wait until you see what I did for Easter!
Have a great holiday weekend!! We are looking forward to it!
Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!