Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Parent/Teacher Conferences

Now, that Ava is officially in "pre-school" they have parent teacher conferences. So, John and I went in yesterday to meet with "Miss" Kelly to discuss Ava at school. Let me just tell you how proud I was and much we laughed! This kid cracks me up!!!! Here is some of the feedback we were given:


  • Uses words to identify feelings

  • Ava is aware of other feelings and always tries to help a friend, very compassionate

  • Explores her environment - Notices EVERYTHING!

  • Holds pencils, paintbrushes well

  • Uses longer sentences

  • Loves group time

  • Imitates reading and writing in play

  • Need to work on colors, letter and number recognition

Ava can only identify orange, brown, and purple. The HARDEST colors at that age. But cannot retain the basics like red, blue, or green. Haha!! And as for the letter recognition? I had to take a picture and share, because everytime I look at it I cannot stop laughing!!

She only recognizes an A and a V! Glad we didn't name her something long!!! Love that kid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!