Sunday, January 1, 2012

Quinn's Wedding!

Friday night, our niece Quinn got married!!! The wedding was up in Michigan so we took off for the night up to Michigan and took Aunt Emily. She was our babysitter for later in the evening. :) I forgot my camera for the wedding, but I had it for the reception. Of course, we walked in and guess who went straight to the dance floor??
Megan and Jolie
The first dance
Super YUMMY cupcakes!
Ava decided to hang out with Quinn
And wanted to stay....
Uncle George and his kids
We took Ava back to the room around 9:30 with Emily. And that's when the dancing started. Some of these pictures may be blurry, but I had to add them. Let's just say John had a REALLY good time...
We had a great time! Congratulations to Quinn and Nick! I hope you have a wonderful life together!! We LOVE you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#houghtalinggirls