Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gingerbread Cookies

Recently Ava watched an episode of Little Bear and they were making gingerbread cookies. It's all she has talked about. She has asked me everyday to make them....

I decided today was the day. I asked her if she was ready and she said she would be right back. And strolled into the kitchen in this outfit?? Really??
I would have made them sooner had I realized that I had everything we needed in our cupboards.
Ava enjoyed stirring and them got mad at me when I took it away to mix it with the mixer.
But then I didn't realize the cookie batter had to be refrigerated for 4 hours. Whoops...So we had an after dinner project.
I opened a can of frosting and drew little faces on them...
And it was just enough to make this little girl happy!!
Nana and Aunt Emily even came over for hot chocolate and cookies. It was a nice way to end the weekend. :)
Have a great week!!
S.

2 comments:

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!