Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Years!!

We had a pretty low key New Years Eve. Just the way I like it...:)

Ava went to Nana's for a few hours and John and I went to dinner with Sara and Eric. We went to Mon Ami in Port Clinton. What a nice dinner and awesome Sangria!
They had a buffet and while I'm not sure I got my money's worth, it's safe to say that Eric and John did. Please see below. Keep in mind...this was plate 2 of 5. Not kidding!
After dinner, we met up with some of my family and my mom at the bowling alley. My uncle Pat rented out a few lanes for the kids to bowl. Here is the token New Years picture...How can you not smile at that face??
Ava and Yisa (Lisa)
Bowling!!
Cousins!
After bowling we went home, popped popcorn, drank hot chocolate and was asleep by 10. I'm not a huge fan of New Years. I don't want to be on the road and everything is so expensive!! This was a perfect night. I spent it the comfort of my home with the 2 most important people in my life.
From our family to yours, we hope you have a safe and happy 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 13th Birthday, Addycakes!!!