Sunday, February 20, 2011

Swimming and Imagination Station

Daddy joined us at swim lessons on Thursday. Don't you love Ava's new swim suit?

Thursday was the last night of the first session of swim lessons. The next session starts next week so we have no lapse. She did miss two classes of this session. One for the snow and the other because she had a fever. She is definitely doing better, but doesn't really want to pay attention. She just wants to play with toys. But she LOVES the water!!!

And even goes under water now!

My mom, Emily, and Aunt Tammy stopped over Thursday night to say Hi! Mammy (Aka Aunt Tammy) had Jordyn with her. Ava and Jordyn play pretty well together until it come to the chair. I'll save that for the next post...

Yesterday, we went to Imagination Station with the FCC group. Ava LOVED it! I think we are going to check into getting a membership.

Ava and Ella


Ava, Ella, and Roz playing with the balls


You know Ava was super excited over the little play house!!


Ava and Ella driving the fire truck


The girls making us dinner. We were waiting to see who would get bossy. We were all betting on Ava! Haha! But their attention span kicked in before it got ugly!!


Ava cooks while Roz cleans up! What a great team!


Grocery shopping. Surprisingly, she picked up all of the eggs!


Lovin' the water table!!


Sweet Rozalyn


This girl loves to wash her hands

Here is a funny story from yesterday. I was in desperate need of laundry soap. We had been out for a few days and kept forgetting to get it from the store. We were going to dinner with my friend, Amy and on the way I stopped at the Dollar Store. After we checked out and I was putting Ava into her seat, I realized she had a Lindt Truffle in her hand. I didn't realize she had it in her hand! She's a little thief! Haha!! Now for those of you who know me, I'm all about the rules. I won't go in the out door at Kroger! So, I went back in to pay for the truffle. It was 34 cents. I don't think that's a felony??? :)
Today is a lazy laundry day for us. Daddy is working all day and I have a week of laundry to catch up on. Hope you had a great weekend!!
Love,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lunch with Mrs. Schober!