Wednesday, March 6, 2024

#houghtalinggirls

 Sushi in the car


Pickle bread made by our favorite, Mya

Rooted for the Lions

Hair day for me!

Groundhog Watch Party

I helped out my Uncle Tom for a bit and had my very own timecard

Two of our most favorites were on Winter Formal Court.


Warmer weather brought bike rides. 

Karaoke Night with the Booster Mafia.

Mr. Houghtaling and I celebrated our engagement anniversary.

I got new wall hangings and I'm OBSESSED.

Dinner out with Nana and Jojo!


Toga Night at the basketball game.

I also got a new washer and dryer and my complaints have stopped!

Addy presenting her birthday party presentation.

My cute little concession helper!

A free hour in time brought a little yummy beer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!