Wednesday, March 6, 2024

2024 Freshman Winter Formal

 Freshman Year Winter Formal. 

Ava stayed true to herself but stepped outside the comfort zone. Just a little. 

It was FREEZING that day, so I got special permission from OC (my workplace) to take photos indoors with cool backdrops. 

We grabbed the posse and they all looked stunning!




Peep the shoes. Pink. 










After photos, we headed to Poco Piatti for dinner. 

I dropped the girls off at the dance and took Addy out for ice cream. 
Back to pick them up at 11 for a sleepover where they got a hold of my camera. 
They are my favorite. 














But these are the ones I really love. 
The next morning....

Along with the pile of goods on my table. 
Bobby Pins, bands, and a fake fingernail.

Ava and I put on a little spread and they off went home to sleep the day away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!