Friday, February 3, 2023

MLK Day

We spent MLK Day with our favorites! 

The girls were off school, Daddy was off work and Owens Corning closes and asks their employees to participate by giving back to the community. 

We met up with the sisters for lunch at Red Robin. So yummy and the company was fantastic! 


After lunch, we headed to the Toledo Humane Society to drop off some donations. 
We also spent time looking at animals. 
I'm not going to lie, I truly wanted to bring home this pit bull. 
She was super sweet and the girls and I fell in love. 
John was a hard no. Ha! 

But...he wasn't wrong. The other day, I was gone for 15 hours. That's not good for a dog. 
But for now, I go through puppy fever and send links to John. Haha!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!