Thursday, June 3, 2021

The Great Banana Mystery


I had to share this story because it's too good not to share! 

I picked Emily up one morning to take her to work. She was super frustrated when she got into my car because she lost her bananas. Apparently she had spent most of the morning looking for the bananas. She even accused someone of stealing them from the house. Haha!! Well, she had picked them up the day before at Miller's and one of my aunts had picked her up. So while Em was working her 2nd job, I did some detective work. I called both of my aunts to see if one of them used them for baking or if she left them in the others car. No Bananas. So I headed to pick her up and told her I would take her to Miller's to get new bananas. She talked about it the whole way there. I dropped her off out front and came out with a bag of bananas. The ones she bought the day before. She never took them home from the store. Forgetfulness at her finest!

Emily and The Great Banana Mystery!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!