Wednesday, June 23, 2021

June Celebrations {Birthdays, Gotcha Days, Fathers Day}

Well, hello June!! Aren't you an expensive little month?
We celebrated:
John - June 3rd
Addy - Gotcha Day June 16th
My Birthday -  June 17th
Grandma - June 22
Mom/Nana - June 24th
Oh, and Father's Day!! 
Whew....

June 16th we celebrated my birthday and Addy's Gotcha Day! 
John surprised me with this sign in our yard!! I was so giddy! 

It's Our Day!

This one really hit me...Miss my Aunt Weezie 

Drinks with Shelby! 

Yummy cakes! They were so good!

It was a wonderful celebration!! Thank you to our friends and family! 

On June 19th, we headed to Mancy's to celebrate Nana's 65th birthday! We were a little early so we gathered for a few photos. You know I love a good opportunity for family photos! 









Back to Nana's after dinner for yummy cake that I made for Nana! 

Sunday the 20th was Father's Day!!! 
We grabbed Grandpa and headed to Smokey Bones for dinner. 
It wasn't my favorite but it was all about the Dad's! 


We followed it up with ice cream! Part of our ice cream challenge, too! 
More on that later. 

On June 22nd, we headed to the Speed Trap for my Grandma's 89th birthday!!! 
I was so happy she was feeling so well and was able to enjoy herself and a slice of Lemon Meringue pie. 
Plus, Baby Emmett was there. And gah....he's so sweet! 



Happy Birthday, Grandma!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Addy's Sixth Grade Spring Fling!