Monday, July 27, 2020

Ava Kate Turns 12!!!

Ava Kate is 12. 
I'm not sure how 10 years has absolutely flown by but it has. 
Ava is so different from Addy in their party styles. 
"I just want a few people to swim and no cake". 
What??? 

We kicked off birthday weekend with a gathering of some her friends. 
I adore them. We were missing the True Blue's and hope to have some COVID relief soon so we can be with our friends. 

I did get a "theme" out of her. Blue Raspberry. So I took it and ran with it. 


We had tacos for dinner but everyone overloaded on Blue Raspberry candy so there were blue tongues! Even Alice had a blue tongue! 

They girls mostly swam and played! 



Awesome gifts, especially this one!


It was all fun and games until the parents were attacked by the silly string!


More swimming and a super yummy ice cream sandwich cake. 


 Such a great group of girls!

Ava's actual birthday was also loaded with festivities! 
She woke up to a pile of donuts and balloons!

Addy had a doc appointment that day so I took Addy and John took Ava and Landen (her friend who's a boy!) to Get Air! 





Afterwards we all met for lunch at Sakura! Birthday girl wanted sushi!



We ended the night with our family dinner. 
She request steaks on the girl and chocolate chip cookies. 
Ava, Addy, and Shelby made cookies!


When Uncle Nate brings you a gift, it involves Recovery. I was actually excited to have one that we can use in the case of an emergency. But...that dimple. Ahhh....

 Thankful for our family!

Finished the day singing Happy Birthday to my girl! 
I'm so proud to be her mama. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday, Grandma Ballmer!